Green Partners was contracted by a water company for providing consultancy services for assuring the compliance of the Project Implementation Unit’s employees of the company (regional water operator for a Romanian county) with the EBRD performance requirements.
The tasks carried out within this project were:
- Assessment of the training needs of PIU’s employees regarding the evaluation of the social impacts of the project
- Analysis of the existing documents and the associated impacts related to Project
- Carrying out a training session for the Project Implementation Unit’s employees regarding the EBRD Policy social performance requirements (with focus on PR Land Acquisition, Involuntary Resettlement and Economic Displacement)
- Development of Company Policy on land acquisition, involuntary resettlement and economic displacement
- Development of a Company Procedure for land acquisition, involuntary resettlement and economic displacement for investment projects
- Development of the Resettlement and/or Livelihood Restoration Framework