Green Partners was contracted by SC Apa Prod Deva SA for providing consultancy services for assuring the compliance of the Project Implementation Unit’s employees of SC Apa Prod Deva SA (Regional Water Operator for Hunedoara County) with the EBRD performance requirements.
The tasks carried out within this project were:
- Assessment of the training needs of PIU’s employees regarding the evaluation of the social impacts of the project
- Analysis of the existing documents and the associated impacts related to Project
- Carrying out a training session for the Project Implementation Unit’s employees regarding the EBRD Policy social performance requirements (with focus on PR Land Acquisition, Involuntary Resettlement and Economic Displacement)
- Development of Company Policy on land acquisition, involuntary resettlement and economic displacement
- Development of a Company Procedure for land acquisition, involuntary resettlement and economic displacement for investment projects
- Development of the Resettlement and/or Livelihood Restoration Framework