Duration: February - July 2015
Origin of funding: EBRD
The objective of this assignment was to prepare an environmental and social Due Diligence for the future biomass CHP plant. Task included:
- Assessment of the existing situation (baseline)
- An analysis of environmental impacts and benefits including a GHG assessment
- An EBRD Performance Requirements compliance table that identifies the EBRD PRs that are relevant to the Project
- An Environmental and Social Action Plan (“ESAP”)
- A Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP)
- A Non-Technical Summary (“NTS”)
Environmental consultancy projects
Green City Action Plan for the City of Ulaanbaatar and the City of Chisinau Read moreDescription: EBRD has launched the Green Cities Programme. As a core part of this Programme, the Bank worked with the OECD - Organisation for Economic...
Environmental management of company operations Read moreThe industrial client contracted us to overtake the environmental responsibility for operations in all company locations. The company’s activity inc...
Gauteng Industrial Symbiosis Program Read moreThe objective of the project was to conduct a waste sector analysis to determine the issues of waste economy, its size and composition within the Gaut...