Duration: February - July 2015
Origin of funding: EBRD
The objective of this assignment was to prepare an environmental and social Due Diligence for the future biomass CHP plant. Task included:
- Assessment of the existing situation (baseline)
- An analysis of environmental impacts and benefits including a GHG assessment
- An EBRD Performance Requirements compliance table that identifies the EBRD PRs that are relevant to the Project
- An Environmental and Social Action Plan (“ESAP”)
- A Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP)
- A Non-Technical Summary (“NTS”)
Environmental consultancy projects
Environmental compliance audit (with the national legislation and with ISO 14001:2015 requirements) for an Italian manufacturing company producing pla... Read moreOMS Besser Romania, part of OMS Besser group, an Italian manufacturing company producing plastic injection parts in their facilities in Orăştie, Rom...
Training and report on waste management financing Read morePreparing and carrying out a training on waste management financing to municipal staff and operators of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Topics of the traini...
Waste management system at Pfizer Read moreThe main objective of the project is to implement a waste management system at Pfizer production site to comply with both the national legislation and...