Client: EBRD/ Autonomous Republic of Adjara, Ministry of Economy
Duration: March - May 2015
Origin of funding: EBRD/ Autonomous Republic of Adjara, Ministry of Economy
EBRD has assigned us to prepare a R-LRF, in line with PR5 of the EBRD’s ESP (2008). This included the following:
- Identification of potential physical and economic losses caused by the Project at both the proposed landfill site and the existing landfill, which is to be closed;
- Define eligibility for inclusion in the R-LRF;
- Identification of high level gaps between local laws and EBRD’s PR5, which will need to be addressed by the Project;
- Confirmation of the entitlement measures that ensure those affected are able to restore their livelihoods and obtain replacement / compensation for losses;
- Identification of project stakeholders and prepare a plan for engagement activities during the development and implementation of the detailed Resettlement Action Plan (RAP)/Livelihood Restoration Plan (LRP); and
- Agreeing on the content of the R-LRF and RAP/LRP with the Client.
Social consultancy projects
Technical support to finalise the Resettlement Action Plan for Maritsa - East Mines, Bulgaria Read moreReviewing the Resettlement Action Plan prepared by Maritsa East Mining Company with the purpose of resettling the village of Beli Bryag so that the mi...
Preparing the Stakeholder Engagement Plan for two major industrial companies in Romania Read moreThis assignment was commissioned by a private client. We have worked as a sub consultant to Ramboll Romania. The main tasks performed by our team were...
Supplementary documents & ESIA Disclosure pack preparation for Bucharest Glina Wastewater Treatment Plant Phase II Read moreGreen Partners was subcontracted by Arcadis Consulting UK to assist in the elaboration of the social deliverables of the project, which included contr...