Client: EBRD/ Ministry of Transport of Slovakia
Duration: August - October 2015
Partners: Van Zyl Consulting Limited
Origin of funding: EBRD
The key tasks of the Assignment were to:
- Determine the degree and nature of impact and vulnerability/livelihood status of project affected persons;
- Undertake a targeted Rapid Social Survey, summarise key findings and recommendations;
- Prepare a LARF in line with PR5 of the EBRD’s ESP (2014) and in agreement with the Bank;
- Identify the principles, procedures, and institutional responsibilities for the development of a more detailed Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) and/or Livelihood Restoration Plan (LRP); and
- Confirm high level entitlement measures that ensure those affected are able to secure the replacement of their land/assets and/or otherwise restore their livelihoods and obtain compensation for losses.
Social consultancy projects
Technical support to finalise the Resettlement Action Plan for Maritsa - East Mines, Bulgaria Read moreReviewing the Resettlement Action Plan prepared by Maritsa East Mining Company with the purpose of resettling the village of Beli Bryag so that the mi...
Preparing the Stakeholder Engagement Plan for two major industrial companies in Romania Read moreThis assignment was commissioned by a private client. We have worked as a sub consultant to Ramboll Romania. The main tasks performed by our team were...
Supplementary documents & ESIA Disclosure pack preparation for Bucharest Glina Wastewater Treatment Plant Phase II Read moreGreen Partners was subcontracted by Arcadis Consulting UK to assist in the elaboration of the social deliverables of the project, which included contr...