Client: EBRD/ Ministry of Transport of Slovakia
Duration: August - October 2015
Partners: Van Zyl Consulting Limited
Origin of funding: EBRD
The key tasks of the Assignment were to:
- Determine the degree and nature of impact and vulnerability/livelihood status of project affected persons;
- Undertake a targeted Rapid Social Survey, summarise key findings and recommendations;
- Prepare a LARF in line with PR5 of the EBRD’s ESP (2014) and in agreement with the Bank;
- Identify the principles, procedures, and institutional responsibilities for the development of a more detailed Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) and/or Livelihood Restoration Plan (LRP); and
- Confirm high level entitlement measures that ensure those affected are able to secure the replacement of their land/assets and/or otherwise restore their livelihoods and obtain compensation for losses.
Social consultancy projects
ESIA - Scoping Report for an Animal By-Products (ABPs) incinerator Read moreOur colleague, Ciprian Popovici was contracted to develop the Scoping Report, part of the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Process for Anima...
The Bulgaria-Romania-Hungary-Austria (BRUA) Gas Transmission Corridor Project – preparing the Land Easement and Acquisition Plan (LEAP), Phase II Read moreThis is a technical assistance project to EBRD on social impacts and mitigation of social impacts related to Romanian section of the development of th...
Environmental, Health& Safety and Social Monitoring of EBRD’s Municipal Environmental Infrastructure Projects in Romania Read moreThe European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has a large portfolio of Municipal Environmental Infrastructure projects in Romania. The B...