- Financial institutions (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, World Bank),
- EU Commission Directorate General Energy, Directorate General Climate, Directorate General Environment,
- GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationalle Zusammenarbeit GmbH),
- United Nations Agencies.
- Ministries and National Agencies responsible for Environment, Climate Change, Energy, Regional Development and Economy.
- Regional Development Agencies in Moldova and Romania.
- Municipalities, Local councils,
- Public utility companies for waste, water and waste water, district heating, roads.
Companies active in the field of:
- Oil and gas extraction, processing and distribution,
- Wood processing, furniture,
- Electric and electronic manufacturing,
- Food and beverage,
- Waste management, Recycling,
- Renewable Energy.
- Founding member of RWA Group, Resources and Waste Advisory Group, an international consulting group (www.rwagroup.net).
- Founding member of CREESC, Center for Resources in Energy Efficiency and Climate Change, Cluj-Napoca
- Accredited as main expert for conducting Environmental Impact Assessment and Due Diligence by the Romanian Ministry of Environment and Climate Change. The list of experts accredited to conduct environmental studies can be found by clicking here.
- Member of the Collaborative Working Group for Solid Waste Management in Low and Middle Income Countries, CWG (www.cwgnet.net)
- Global Net Partner in the Inogen Environmental Alliance (www.inogenet.com)
- European Union financing programs (ALTENER, SAVE, INTERREG, ERDF), European Commission DG Energy and DG Climate, the European Parliament
- Sectorial Operational Program (SOP) for Regional Development, Environment, Technical Assistance
- Governmental funds (MATRA, the Netherlands, German International Cooperation, GIZ Germany)
- United Nations (UNFCCC, ILO, HABITAT)
- Carbon sources (various CDM and JI procurement programs and tenders)
- World Bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of the World Bank Group