Client: Private company
Duration: March 2018 – ongoing
Origin of funding: Private company
The industrial client contracted us to overtake the environmental responsibility for operations in all company locations. The company’s activity includes three quarries and two brick-making factories in the north-western part of Romania. Our activity entails all matters related to environmental aspects of the company’s activity, such as:
- Keeping and reporting waste and packaging waste records;
- GHG emissions estimation and reporting;
- Monitoring and interpretation of environmental emissions to air, soil, water and groundwater;
- Keeping environmental, water and GHG permits and authorizations up to date;
- Consultancy services related to potential environmental impact or benefits of company’s development projects;
- Maintaining the environmental management system and performing internal audits;
- Internal training of company staff on environmental management aspects;
- General environmental housekeeping and regular site-visits to company locations;
- Monitoring, reporting and verification activities related to the company’s environmental management practices.
Environmental consultancy projects
Green City Action Plan for the City of Ulaanbaatar and the City of Chisinau Read moreDescription: EBRD has launched the Green Cities Programme. As a core part of this Programme, the Bank worked with the OECD - Organisation for Economic...
Gauteng Industrial Symbiosis Program Read moreThe objective of the project was to conduct a waste sector analysis to determine the issues of waste economy, its size and composition within the Gaut...
Consultancy services for the concession contract of the waste management collection, treatment and disposal services in Bistrita County Read moreThe main objective of the project was to elaborate the tender documentation needed for a concession contract which included collection, treatment and ...