Support and assist the Ministry of Regional Development in preparing all the relevant sections of the ROP in relation to an investment scheme for Energy Efficiency in the Public Sector in Romania (Priority Axis). Specific tasks included:
• Analysing the potential of the energy efficiency market in the public sector;
• Identification of innovative financing instruments;
• Economic and financial modeling of typical investments,
• Strategy for leveraging EU funds with private financing,
• Participation in over 20 stakeholder meetings,
• Analysing the ESCO market and opportunity to use EnPC to finance EE projects in the public sector.