Client: EBRD/ Ministry of Transport of Slovakia
Duration: August - October 2015
Partners: Van Zyl Consulting Limited
Origin of funding: EBRD
The key tasks of the Assignment were to:
- Determine the degree and nature of impact and vulnerability/livelihood status of project affected persons;
- Undertake a targeted Rapid Social Survey, summarise key findings and recommendations;
- Prepare a LARF in line with PR5 of the EBRD’s ESP (2014) and in agreement with the Bank;
- Identify the principles, procedures, and institutional responsibilities for the development of a more detailed Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) and/or Livelihood Restoration Plan (LRP); and
- Confirm high level entitlement measures that ensure those affected are able to secure the replacement of their land/assets and/or otherwise restore their livelihoods and obtain compensation for losses.
Social consultancy projects
Urban Regeneration Project Read moreWorld Bank is considering financing an urban regeneration project in Bucharest. Our colleague, Ciprian Popovici was contracted to conduct a high level...
ESIA - Scoping Report for an Animal By-Products (ABPs) incinerator Read moreOur colleague, Ciprian Popovici was contracted to develop the Scoping Report, part of the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Process for Anima...
The Bulgaria-Romania-Hungary-Austria (BRUA) Gas Transmission Corridor Project – preparing the Land Easement and Acquisition Plan (LEAP), Phase II Read moreThis is a technical assistance project to EBRD on social impacts and mitigation of social impacts related to Romanian section of the development of th...