Client: trAIDe GmbH
Duration: February 2015 – October 2015
Partners: trAIDe GmbH
Origin of funding: German Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi)
We were contracted by trAIDe GmbH to provide a country profile report on the water and wastewater sector in Romania and support German companies to find potential business-partners in Romania. The project activities included:
- Developing a country report and a long list with potential Romanian companies
- Identification of suitable potential business partners for German participants
- Carrying out the individual business meetings
- Organization of a project visits
- Organization of a presentation event
- Carrying out the presentation event
- Follow up-assistance
Environmental consultancy projects
Green City Action Plan for the City of Ulaanbaatar and the City of Chisinau Read moreDescription: EBRD has launched the Green Cities Programme. As a core part of this Programme, the Bank worked with the OECD - Organisation for Economic...
Environmental management of company operations Read moreThe industrial client contracted us to overtake the environmental responsibility for operations in all company locations. The company’s activity inc...
Gauteng Industrial Symbiosis Program Read moreThe objective of the project was to conduct a waste sector analysis to determine the issues of waste economy, its size and composition within the Gaut...